I was tagged in this by The Reading Addict! You should definitely check out their blog, it’s super cute. Let’s get into these prompts!
1. CRUNCHING LEAVES: The world is full of colour! Choose a book with red/orange/yellow on the cover.
Furia is one my favourite 2020 releases. You can check out my review here. I love soccer and girls who put themselves first. Camila is one of my favourite YA characters of all time.
2. COZY SWEATER: It’s finally cool enough for warm cozy clothing! What book gives you the warm fuzzies?
I can’t believe I’m talking about this book again but to me it feels like a warm hug. It made me take a long hard look at my outlook on life, but at the same time I feel seen and understood. The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue is just absolutely that book for me.
3. FALL STORM: The wind is howling & the rain is pounding. Choose a book that you like to read on a stormy day.
Ooooh not sure about this one. I think I’ll go with With the Fire on High just because it has such good imagery of warm spicy food that would be so comforting in a storm.
4. COOL CRISP AIR: makes you breathe freely~ Who’s the coolest character you’d want to trade places with?
Hahahahaha I have absolutely no idea who I would want to trade places with. Maybe Zara in Honor Among Thieves so I could meet Nadim.
5. HOT APPLE CIDER: warm autumn drink. What underhyped book do you want to see become the next biggest, hottest thing?
Legendborn is absolutely this book for me. It has so much potential, is perfect for TV and needs to be picked up now. Love it.
6. COAT, SCARVES, & MITTENS: the weather has turned cold & it’s time to cover up! What’s a book cover you don’t like?
Ooooh. I don’t know! I feel like Jade City? It’s one of my favourite books of all time but I’m just not a fan of the cover design. Definitely read this series though it is fantastic!!!
7. PUMPKIN SPICE: time for some Starbucks! What’s your favourite fall comfort food?
Not really sure! When I went to the US last year I had pumpkin bread for the first time. It was in May so it’s not exactly a fall food but it gives me that vibe and I really enjoyed having it for breakfast when we were in a rush and had to go to Starbucks.
8. WARM, COZY BONFIRE: spread the cosy warmth! Who do you tag?
Oooooh let’s do this!