Hi everyone! This week I’m participating in Six for Sunday, a meme hosted by Steph at A Little But a Lot. This month, the focus is 2021 books, and this week’s topic is: Books you could / will re-read. Looking forward to putting some of my faves from this year out there!
1) She Who Became the Sun by Shelley Parker Chan. This book is definitely one of my favourite books from 2021, I was so glued to it. I will definitely be re-reading sometime soon, and definitely before book 2 comes out!
2) The Galaxy and the Ground Within by Becky Chambers. Everyone who reads this blog knows I am obsessed with Becky Chambers and honestly I can’t wait to read this final book in the Wayfarers series because it’s so wholesome.
3) Act Your Age, Eve Brown by Talia Hibbert. OK so this is probably my favourite romance of all time. I already re-read the first books in the trilogy this year, so I’m definitely going to read Eve Brown again as it’s my favourite of the lot!
4) The Witch’s Heart by Genevieve Gornichec. Absolutely heartbreaking and brilliant from start to finish. This might be my favourite re-telling ever. Just so good.
5) Ariadne by Jennifer Saint. Ah this one is similarly heart-breaking to The Witch’s Heart. I knew nothing about this Greek myth before reading this book so it’ll be interesting to see what I think the second time around.
6) Finally, I think I’ll go with Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid. Taylor is one of my favourite writers and I devour every book she releases. I’ve re-read a few of the others already so I’m for sure going to be re-reading this!
It was actually so hard to choose only 6 books from 2021 that I’ll be re-reading. There are so many good ones, I didn’t even mention The Unbroken by C.L. Clark, The Jasmine Throne by Tasha Suri, Second First Impressions by Sally Thorne, A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J Maas…there are loads more too.
What do you think? Which 2021 books are you excited to read again?