Hey everyone! I’ve not done a book tag in a while. I got tagged in this one a while ago by The Bookish Mutant who has an amazing blog that you should definitely check out. The tag was originally created by Krisha’s Cosy Corner.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and give a link to the blog. (I wasn’t tagged, but thanks, Rania!)
- Answer the 5 feelings given to you.
- Write the reason in 5 to 6 lines of why does that particular book come under that feeling. (dunno if I’ll manage all that but we’ll see)
- Nominate between 5-12 other bloggers.
- Give your nominees 5 feelings too.
- Notify your nominees once you’ve uploaded your post.
Let’s get started shall we?
A book with a character that made you angry
Well, this one I’ll go with The Heart Principle by Helen Hoang – there are two characters that made me furious in this one, a sister and an ex boyfriend. I reviewed this book recently, you should check it out for more info before it releases in September.
A book with the perfect setting for you to daydream about
This one is harder because a lot of the books I read do not have nice places to live. I think I’ll have to go with Velaris from A Court of Thorns and Roses series, just because it sounds beautiful.
A book that made you feel better after a long slump
Honestly Talia Hibbert’s Brown Sisters trilogy always gets me out of a slump because I love the characters so much. Act Your Age, Eve Brown is my favourite of the three but they’re all fantastic.
A book that you couldn’t stop thinking about for weeks after reading it
Ah, it has to be The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab. This book looked into my soul and put it on paper. Captured that lost feeling of adulthood, the potential crushed by indecision, the anxiety, the desire to be seen like no other book.
A book that made you want to punch a wall
Oh this one is tricky. I’ll have to go with Grown by Tiffany D. Jackson – this is a stunning book but it really made me furious! It has some really challenging subject matter about exploiting young girls in the music industry and made me want to kill a man.
- A book that made you laugh so hard you cried
- A book that hurt so much you cried
- A book that made you squeal because it was so cute
- A book that made you fall in love with a new genre
- A book that took you by surprise
- Paragraphs and Pages
- Callie’s Tales
- Janel Allison
- Esoteric Elixir Reads
- Linaria’s Library
- The Book Berrie
- Luminosity Library
- Anyone else who sees this tag and thinks it would be fun!
That’s all! No pressure to complete obviously, but I enjoyed this one!