So I guess it’s about time I did a book tag again. I got tagged in this one by Riddhi at Whispering Stories
- Make sure you thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Answer all of the following questions.
- Include the blog tag graphic and these rules on your post.
- Nominate 3 or more bloggers at the bottom of your post, including their name and their blog’s link.
What are 1-3 of your favourite books of all time?
Difficult – but for now we will go
- The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- The Long Way to a Small Angry Planet by Becky Chambers
What are 1-3 of your favourite authors of all time?
- Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Leigh Bardugo
- Becky Chambers
Who is your favourite female character from a book?
Ooooh difficult to just pick one. I’d go with Fire in Fire by Kristin Cashore
Who is your favourite male character from a book?
Henry Strauss in The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab
What’s your favourite fictional world?
Oh…I’m not sure! I’d say the world in The Wayfarers series by Becky Chambers is pretty awesome to be honest.
What book has your favourite book cover?
What’s your favourite book-to-movie adaptation?
I have absolutely no idea. All adaptations have leaked from my brain right now. I guess I quite liked the TV series of Normal People. And Little Fires Everywhere was pretty good.
If you could make any book into a movie, which would it be?
Legendborn by Tracy Deonn is made to be a movie or tv series and I need it to be a thing right now.
What was your favourite childhood book?
I loved Mates, Dates and Inflatable Bras by Cathy Hopkins…no idea why.
Fantasy or Sci-fi (or neither)?
Fantasy all the way, but The Wayfarers series is one of my favourites of all time an really brings that emotional connection to sci-fi for me.
Anyone else who wants to complete this tag!