Hi everyone! This week I’m participating in Six for Sunday, a meme hosted by Steph at A Little But a Lot. This month, the focus is a celebration of kids’ books, and this week’s topic is: Children’s books you’d love to jump into
1) Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire. Okay so this isn’t exactly a kids book (it is about kids though!) but I would like to see what kind of world I’d end up in!
2) Nevermoor by Jessica Townsend. I haven’t read this series yet but it sound so cool and I’d love to hang out in what seems like a magical world.
3) You Should See Me in a Crown by Leah Johnson. If I was still at school I’d really want to be friends with Liz Lighty! She’s such an amazing protagonist.
4) The Magic Spell by Linda Chapman. Using this again. Who wouldn’t want a secret unicorn?
5) Honor Among Thieves by Rachel Caine and Ann Aguirre (RIP Rachel). Again, a Young Adult but I’d really want to live in a space whale!!!
6) Loveless by Alice Oseman. OK I am cheating again and going for a YA, but I wish I’d had friends like Georgia does when I was at university.
I threw in some YA as well as Middle Grade since I don’t read enough kids books!
Sorry I’ve been a bit absent from blogging this week, I have been applying for a new job and work has been a bit chaotic!
Hope everyone is doing well, feel free to share your posts below.