Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. This is my first Top 10 Tuesday post, and this week the theme is: Book Titles that Would Make Great Song Titles
1) You Should See Me in a Crown by Leah Johnson. Could you imagine this song by a female solo artist or a girl band? I can!
2) Maybe in Another Life by Taylor Jenkins Reid. Break-up song anyone? Funny because this book is actually debunking the whole idea that there is The One out there.
3) Something to Talk About by Meryl Wilsner. Can I have a gay love song please??
4) The Deep Blue Between by Ayesha Harruna Attah. I feel a country song with this one!
5) Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire. I really love this title and feel like it would make a great song too.
6) 99% Mine by Sally Throne. I feel like this one could be a cool song too!
7) Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas. A ballad perhaps?
8) When the Stars Lead to You by Ronni Davis. Feeling another cute love song.
9) Pizza Girl by Jean Kyoung Frazier. Not sure why I thought of this one! Just could imagine a fun song.
10) If I Never Met You by Mhairi McFarlane. Yep, another break up song. Or perhaps a sappy love song?
What do you think of these choices? I had a lot of fun with this prompt! Feel free to share your posts with me in the comments.