Hi everyone! This week I’m participating in Six for Sunday, a meme hosted by Steph at A Little But a Lot. This month, the focus is on pumpkin spice goodness, and this week’s topic is: Characters/authors you’d like to go for coffee with. I’m going to stick with characters this time.
2) Samiah Brooks from The Boyfriend Project. I want to go to coffee with Samiah, London and Taylor! Their friendship seems so fun (plus I want to quiz Samiah on being a woman in tech and on the events of the book).
3) Evelyn Hugo from The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo. I’d probably not say a word from awe and intimidation but I love Evelyn so much and I would really love to meet her. I mean, Taylor Jenkins Reid wrote her so well she felt real!
4) Jasmine Santos from From Lukov with Love. So I absolutely love Mariana Zapatas characters and this is one of my fave books of hers. I’d love to quiz Jasmine on all things figure skating.
5) Sissix from The Long Way to a Small Angry Planet. To be honest all of the characters in this book are amazing, but I’d like to talk about Sissix to learn more the Aandrisks! You can read my Becky Chambers Spotlight post here for all the reasons why I love her books.
6) On to the last character! I think I’d like to take Galadriel ‘El’ Higgins from A Deadly Education for a coffee. I finished this book yesterday and I really empathised with this girl, I just want to be like an older sister to her. You can check out my review for some incoherent ramblings on this amazing start which I think will become one of my favourite series ever.
And there we have it, six characters I’d like to go and get coffee with (though I’d definitely be ordering tea). This was way more difficult than I thought it would be. Hope you are all well and having a great weekend (I am still waiting for my COVID test results, so still self-isolating. I think it’ll be negative because my cough is very nearly better).