Hi everyone! I was nominated for this award by Claudia at Enchanted by Books. Claudia has amazing book taste and I’m super grateful to be nominated for this award that sounds awesome.
What’s it about?
“This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it, and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.”
1. What TV series are you obsessed with right now?
I am currently watching Good Trouble on BBC iPlayer. It follows Callie and Marianna from The Fosters tv show on a spin off as they navigate their post-college twenties, Callie as a legal clerk and Marianna as a software engineer at a start up. The girls a disasters in the best way, I’m enjoying the series so far.
2. What author are you terrified to read, and why?
Hmm this is a tricky question! Probably Jay Kristoff because I’ve been really disappointed in the way of his series have turned out? I love the Illuminae Files but some of the others have just been awful and Aurora Rising and Darkdawn were such disappointments.
3. If you could live anywhere (fictional or real) where would you like to live and why?
Another one because there are so many places I would love to live! Maybe New Zealand because I really love hiking. I’d definitely like to visit someday. Otherwise I like warm, beautiful places…
My Questions For You
- What book are you really looking forward to being released in 2021?
- What has been your favourite 2020 book release so far?
- What is your favourite movie of all time?
Pretty generic questions, I’m sorry! I nominate: